Friday 28 February 2014

self evaluation


After looking through and highlighting various points in my half term assessment I have come to the conclusion that I need to identify and related to the APF and context more. To do this I am going to identify the audience, purpose and form early on and when making points throughout the essay I will mention them and how they help to prove these ideas.

I also need to create a well thought through plan before I start writing. I need to think more about the structure of the piece and how each individual point can link to the next making the essay more interesting to write.

Another point that I need to work on is my terminology and how I write my sentences. Using terms such as ‘adverb’ and ‘personal pronouns’ to describe quotes that I am using. By using this is will improve my sentence structure and how well the essay comes across to the reader throughout.

1 comment:

  1. Good self-evaluation. Set tasks for each of these - ask someone if you are not sure how to practise these things. Where is your grouping of two texts?

    ReplyDelete